Dealing with the Social Security Administration is a challenge under any conditions. When you are suffering from a physical or mental impairment, it can seem impossible.
Having an experienced attorney on your side can make a real difference. At the Texas law firm of Becky D. Miller, we will help you with the Social Security Disability application. If you are denied, we will appeal your claim. We will also make sure that you don't miss any deadlines.
Why Trust Us To Handle Your Case?
Here are a few reasons to choose our caring legal team:
- Local counsel — Attorney Becky Miller is a Lubbock native who has practiced law here since 1994. Because we are so close to home, you can meet your lawyer in person. You will get to know us, and we will get to know you.
- Experience — Over the past 20 years, Becky has assisted hundreds of Texans like you with SSDI and SSI benefits.
- Friendly service — We are responsive, understanding and ready to help. Our commitment is to treat every client with respect.
- Se habla español — We are proud to serve the growing Hispanic population in this area.
- No upfront costs — Your first consultation is absolutely free. Plus, you don't have to pay us anything to get us started working on your case. We only charge a fee if you win.
Call 806-370-7602 or email our office today. We look forward to talking with you about your situation and helping you seek the benefits you need. Our Lubbock Social Security Disability lawyer makes home and hospital visits as necessary.